BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

See Ya !

            I am going on a mission trip to help the natives in the Collvile Reservation in Omak,Washington. About four hours away from where I live. It'll be fun to help the kids up there . Well I'll be leaving today at 1:00 pm right after lunch. There will be 16 eenagers, My sister Emma ( 18 years old), Eli my brother (15  years old ) Eden ( 14 years old) Me (if you are wondering I am 10) Then My Mom and Dad (I know how old they're but, don't need to tell you ) , Then my Grandma to help cook the food, then two other adults. 

            I will be back this coming Friday . I will try to post when I get back. But, first I will have to say "I've missed you guys'' to a bunch of my friends. Well now the post is over so, see ya!            

0 comments: